Tuesday, September 11, 2007

hanging in there

I'm doing alright. Feeling okay.

one night last week I split a can of coke zero with my husband. That's only half a can people! Miss Muffet was asleep so I figured it was safe to have some caffeine. When I lay down to go to sleep my heart felt like a fish flopping around in my chest. I asked Hman to put his hand on my chest to see if he could feel it and of course the second he took his hand away it happened. Anyway, it kept happening. It happened for about a week straight. Finally on Thursday I went to see a Dr.

Have I told you that I don't like Doctors. I really only like one doctor and she's my doctor but she was unavailable when I needed to see her. So this other Doctor listen to my heart for a grand total of 2 seconds during which my heart beat normally. Then in the conversation after he removed the stethoscope my heart did a flip flop thing about 5 times. He asked me to hold a peice of paper on the back of my hand and promptly announced that I have hand tremors. I didn't know whether or not to sigh in relief or panic for my life. I hate that. So anyway, he scheduled me for an ECG which, if it was scheduled for the other day would have shown all kinds of weird and wonderful palpitations. However, today they aren't here.

My ECG is tommorow. Wanna bet they don't find anything?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home