Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Thoughts I had tonight while out avoiding going to the gym .

Did you ever know someone who was just stunningly physically beautiful but on all other levels conservative, or reserved or just plain uptight? Did you ever want to have sex with them just to make them lose thier minds, to see them come undone, to make them lose all the stuffiness?

I've known lots of people like that. One was this young thing in my French class the last year I was in school. He was the type who has a hair cut every 4 weeks and wears button up shirts buttoned all the way up to class. He was a Dean's list student and worked very hard at his school work and at just enough ass kissing to make sure he would never be in fear of losing his scholarship. He was the kind of boy who takes life far too seriously for being only 21 years old but he was incredibly gorgeous. He had a radiant mischevious smile that he hid behind some wire frame glasses. and When he smiled his whole demeanour smiled like it had just gotten out for recess. I had this vague fantasy of coming out of class one night and my car wouldn't start so he'd offer to give me a drive home. I somehow convince him to take a detour to some dark and secluded place where I'd give him the blow job of his life, witness his brief undoing, Then I'd wipe my mouth with the back of my hand, sit up in my seat and never ask him for anything ever again.

I thought about it and decided I should never sabotage my car to end up in such a predicament. Else it might end up like my Catholic Boyfriend in second year. The one who I never worried about having sex with because I knew he'd never have sex until he got married and I knew he wouldn't ever marry me. The same one who thought he'd carefully planned my seduction not realising I'd been trying to wear him down for months. The same one with the forethought to have condoms on hand when he finally lost that game of chicken, not knowing I'd already been all the way. The same one who didn't speak to me for days afterwards because he thought he'd taken advantage of me. Oh beautiful boy, It was never my intention to make you suffer for the few precious moments I watched you come undone. But I'd do it again, Only next time, I'd hold you down and show you how to do it right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home