Tuesday, March 28, 2006

oops I think we did it again.

I have no corroborating evidence nor is it even late enough for me to get some actual evidence but I think I'm pregnant again. If I am pregnant I'm approximately 4 days pregnant. I know...I know, it would be too early to tell but I feel just like I did the last time I was pregnant. Which is to say, I feel completely un-pregnant. When I was pregnant with Monk I didn't think there could possibly be a way I was. I mean, I felt like I was going to get my period very soon, right from the moment he implanted. I had sore boobs, cramping and etc. I was running to the washroom expecting my period everytime and nothing! I feel like that again. My boobs are sore in a PMS'y kind of way. for circumstantial evidence is the fact that the H-man and I have recently begun to ignore the pull and pray strategy. There's not pulling, just praying. And Prayer is not a very effective method for two agnostics. Craziest of all, if we are pregnant again, the new baby will be born the same time of year as Monk. Oh, I don't know if I'm ready for 2 children undre the age of 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home